You can make a triple batch of the dressing and keep it in the refrigerator in a glass jar. Shake well before using.
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 3 Tbs. water
- 2 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 1 Tbs. fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbs. distilled white vinegar
- 1 Tbs. Asian (dark) sesame oil
- 1 Tbs. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 oz. snow peas, strings removed
- 1/2 lb. Chinese rice noodles
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) coleslaw
- 5 radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Dressing: In medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients. Set aside.
- Bring large saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Add snow peas and cook for 1 minute. Using slotted spoon, remove to colander. Rinse under cold water and drain. Add noodles to boiling water and cook according
- to package directions. Drain, reserving about 1/2 cup of cooking liquid. Pat snow peas dry with paper towels. Cut into thirds on diagonal.
- In large serving bowl, combine noodles and enough reserved cooking liquid to moisten. Add snow peas, 1/2 cup of dressing, coleslaw, radishes, tomatoes, cucumber, sprouts and onion. Serve remaining dressing on the side.
- Serving Size: 6 servings
- Calories: 246
- Carbohydrate Content: 42 g
- Fat Content: 7 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 101 mg