Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
You can make a triple batch of the dressing and keep it in the refrigerator in a glass jar. Shake well before using.
- Dressing: In medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients. Set aside.
- Bring large saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Add snow peas and cook for 1 minute. Using slotted spoon, remove to colander. Rinse under cold water and drain. Add noodles to boiling water and cook according
- to package directions. Drain, reserving about 1/2 cup of cooking liquid. Pat snow peas dry with paper towels. Cut into thirds on diagonal.
- In large serving bowl, combine noodles and enough reserved cooking liquid to moisten. Add snow peas, 1/2 cup of dressing, coleslaw, radishes, tomatoes, cucumber, sprouts and onion. Serve remaining dressing on the side.
- Serving Size 6 servings
- Calories 246
- Carbohydrate Content 42 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 101 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g