- 1 large stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 scallion (white and light green part), finely chopped (optional)
- 4 regular or 6 mini-size pita breads, warmed and cut crosswise in half
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup tofu mayonnaise
- 8-oz. pkg. baked marinated tofu
- In medium bowl, crumble tofu. Add mayonnaise, celery and scallion if using and stir until well combined.
- Stuff mixture into warmed pita bread halves and serve.
- Serving Size: Makes 4 to 6
- Calories: 187
- Carbohydrate Content: 19 g
- Fat Content: 7 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 10 g
- Sodium Content: 315 mg