Showcase the sweetness of summer tomatoes with this refreshing beverage. For an original cocktail, add 1/4 cup white wine to each serving and garnish with cherry tomatoes skewered onto toothpicks. The tomato-peach base can be made ahead and stored in the fridge for 24 hours.
- 1 1/2 lb. yellow or red tomatoes, cored and cut into wedges (4 to 5 tomatoes)
- 2 peaches, peeled, pitted, and cut into wedges
- 1 1/2 tsp. grated fresh ginger (1 oz.)
- 2 cups ginger ale
1. Purée tomatoes, peaches, and ginger in blender or food processor until smooth. Strain juice into pitcher, and discard solids. Pour into 6 large glasses filled with ice. Top each serving with 1/3 cup ginger ale.
- Serving Size: Serves 6
- Calories: 74
- Carbohydrate Content: 18 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 56 mg
- Sugar Content: 17 g