Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
This dish contains everything you need nutritionally in one serving. All thats left to do: Select a tempting dessertthink tiramisu or a wedge of creamy cheesecake.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse and set aside.
- Heat 2 Tbs. oil over medium heat in large skillet, and sauté tomato pieces and garlic 5 minutes, or until softened.
- Chop greens coarsely, and add to skillet. Add vegetable stock. Cover, and steam 5 minutes. Remove cover, add remaining 1 Tbs. oil and continue cooking until greens are completely wilted, about 7 minutes.
- Put pasta and cooked greens in large bowl, toss to mix well, garnish with feta cheese and serve.
- Serving Size Serves 6
- Calories 330
- Carbohydrate Content 35 g
- Cholesterol Content 35 mg
- Fat Content 16 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 13 g
- Saturated Fat Content 7 g
- Sodium Content 470 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g