Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease several large baking sheets.
- In large bowl, mix oats, both flours, baking soda and salt.
- In small bowl, mix nut butter and oil until well blended. Stir in sugar, soy milk and vanilla until combined.
- Add milk mixture to flour mixture and stir with a wooden spoon just until combined. Gently fold in chocolate chips and walnuts. For tender cookies, don’t overmix the dough.
- Drop dough by large spoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets, spacing 2 inches apart. Bake until set and tops begin to look dry, 13 to 15 minutes. Let cool on baking sheets 5 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
- Serving Size Makes 42
- Calories 62
- Carbohydrate Content 10 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 2 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 42 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g