If you’re making this gazpacho at the last minute, drop an ice cube or two into each bowl to chill the soup. You can also place the serving bowls in the freezer for a few minutes before ladling in the soup.
- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 Tbs. honey
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1⁄2 ripe medium papaya, peeled, seeded and cut into 1⁄4-inch cubes
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted and cut into 1⁄4-inch cubes
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled, cut into eighths lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
- 6 mint sprigs (optional)
- In large bowl, mix orange juice, honey and 1 cup cold water. Add pineapple, papaya, mango and kiwifruit and stir well. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Ladle soup into shallow bowls and garnish each serving with mint leaves or sprigs if desired.
- Serving Size: 4 Servings
- Calories: 130
- Carbohydrate Content: 33 g
- Fat Content: 11 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 5 mg