Just as a good dressing can turn a basic tossed salad into a taste sensation, the Citrus Dressing makes all the difference here.
- Citrus Dressing
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 Tbs. sugar
- 2 Tbs. orange liqueur or orange juice
- 2 tsp. grated lime zest
- Fruit Salad
- 1 medium pineapple, cored and cubed (about 4 cups)
- 2 medium mangoes, cubed (about 2 cups)
- 2 oranges, segmented or sliced (about 1 cup)
- 3 kiwifruit, halved lengthwise and sliced (1 cup)
- 1 small star fruit, sliced (about 1 cup)
- mint sprigs, for garnish
- To make Citrus Dressing: Combine lime juice, sugar, orange liqueur and lime zest in large bowl.
- To make Fruit Salad: Add pineapple, mangoes, oranges and kiwifruit, and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 20 minutes or up to 1 day.
- Just before serving, garnish with star fruit slices and mint sprigs.
- Serving Size: Serves 8
- Calories: 138
- Carbohydrate Content: 33 g
- Fat Content: 5 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 2 mg
- Sugar Content: 20 g