Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
1. In a lidded jar, add vinegar, olive oil, honey, mustard, garlic, salt, and freshly ground black pepper; seal and shake to combine. Add more oil and honey to taste, if desired. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. In a large pot, boil whole potatoes, skins on, in salted water until tender, 15–17 minutes. Drain; let cool. In a medium pot, boil green beans in salted water until tender, 15–20 minutes. Drain and let cool. In a medium pot of boiling water, cook eggs until hard, 8 minutes; crack shells and place eggs in a bowl under cold running water. Peel, cut in half.
3. Halve potatoes and place in a serving bowl. Soak scallions in cold water, 10 minutes; drain, and add to bowl. Halve green beans; add beans and all remaining ingredients except eggs to bowl. Shake vinaigrette jar; add 8 tbsp to bowl (refrigerate remainder for up to a week); toss salad and top with eggs.
- Calories 488
- Carbohydrate Content 25 g
- Fat Content 33 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 20 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 880 mg