Melt-in-your-mouth truffles don't need much to make them irresistible, but if you want to jazz up this recipe, try stirring in 2 teaspoons of flavored liqueur, such as Chambord, Frangelico, or Kahlúa.
- ½ cup chocolate soymilk
1. Warm soymilk until hot to the touch. Set aside.
2. Melt chocolate chips in large metal bowl set over saucepan of simmering water, stirring until smooth. Stir in warmed soymilk until smooth. Cover, and refrigerate 4 hours, or overnight.
3. Place cocoa on plate. Shape chilled chocolate mixture into 1-inch balls, and roll in cocoa.
- Serving Size: Makes 40 1-inch truffles
- Calories: 45
- Carbohydrate Content: 6 g
- Fat Content: 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 19 mg
- Sugar Content: 4 g