Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
Both adults and kids will love the flavor of these fajitas, which take advantage of colorful summer vegetables.
- Prepare marinade in large shallow glass bowl. Add vegetables, turning to coat. Let marinate for 30 minutes or up to 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat gas grill to medium-high or prepare a hot charcoal fire. Set fine-meshed grill rack on top to heat.
- Lightly oil grill topper. Grill vegetables in batches until nicely browned and tender, turning often, 5 to 10 minutes. Transfer vegetables to shallow bowl when done. When all vegetables are grilled, cut into thin strips.
- Place each tortilla on grill until warm or hot according to package directions. Transfer tortillas to serving plates. Spoon about 1 cup of vegetables onto tortillas. Top each serving with shredded cheese, salsa and cilantro; roll up.
- Serving Size 4 to 6 servings
- Calories 250
- Carbohydrate Content 40 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 270 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g