- 26-oz. jar natural pasta sauce
- 8-oz. pkg. no-boil lasagna noodles
- 16-oz. pkg. soft tofu, well drained and mashed with fork until smooth
- 3 cups cut-up fresh cooked vegetables, such as broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini
- and/or spinach
- 8-oz. pkg. part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese or mozzarella-style soy cheese (2 cups)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread thin layer of sauce over bottom of 13 x 9-inch glass or ceramic baking pan. Top with layer of 3 or 4 lasagna noodles. Gently spread one-third of the mashed tofu over noodles, then top with one-third of the remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle about one-third of the vegetables over sauce, then top with one-third of the cheese. Repeat layering twice, beginning with noodles and ending with cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake until noodles are tender, 35 to 40 minutes. If desired, uncover and continue baking until cheese is golden, about 5 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Serving Size: 8 to 10 kid-size servings
- Calories: 206
- Carbohydrate Content: 21 g
- Cholesterol Content: 15 mg
- Fat Content: 8 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 14 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 766 mg