Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
Make this colorful main course a day ahead to give flavors a chance to meld.
- Heat oil in large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add onion, and cook 5 minutes, or until softened, stirring often.
- Stir in curry powder, and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add sweet potatoes, cauliflower, lentils, tomatoes with juice and 1 1/2 cups water. Season to taste with salt.
- Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 30 minutes, or until lentils and sweet potatoes are tender. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon mixture into shallow bowls.
- Serving Size Serves 6
- Calories 250
- Carbohydrate Content 47 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 2 g
- Fiber Content 15 g
- Protein Content 13 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 243 mg
- Sugar Content 10 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g