Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
Try using a variety of fresh herbs in this colorful, tasty dish.
Meal Plan: BAKED MARINATED TOFU AND SOME CRUSTY WHOLE WHEAT BREAD ARE ALL YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE A FULL MEAL.
- In medium saucepan, combine potatoes and enough cold water to cover. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and cool. Cut potatoes into quarters.
- Meanwhile, in large saucepan, bring 6 cups lightly salted water to a boil. Add carrots and cook for 2 minutes; add asparagus and snap peas and cook for 2 minutes; add radishes and cook for 1 minute. Drain and rinse under cold water until cool.
- In wide saucepan or deep skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add scallions, fava beans, cooked potatoes and blanched vegetables, stirring to glaze with oil. Pour in broth and bring to a simmer. Stir in parsley, lemon juice, tarragon and salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Let stand for several minutes. Serve warm.
- Serving Size 4 Servings
- Calories 290
- Carbohydrate Content 38 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 10 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 393 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g