Recipe by Natural Gourmet Institute
1. Bring beans, kombu and water (enough to cover beans, plus 3 inches above) to full pressure in a pressure cooker. Lower flame and cook for 30 minutes.
2. In a medium skillet, lightly sauté shiitakes in olive oil. Set aside.
3. Place shiitakes, onion and radishes in a medium mixing bowl.
4. In a small bowl, combine shoyu, mustard, rice syrup and vinegars. Slowly whisk in olive oil until emulsified. Pour dressing over vegetables.
5. Drain beans, add to vegetables and toss until well combined.
6. Gently mix in chives and watercress right before serving.
See Also: Refried Soba Noodles with Vegetables
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g