Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Instead of using rum and simple syrup, Ramirez opts for summer fruits and chia seeds for a fiber boost.
- In a blender, combine watermelon, strawberries, bananas, ¾ cup water, 6 ice cubes (optional), mint leaves, lime juice, and lemon zest until smooth.
- Particularly juicy watermelon can add a lot of water, so if the smoothie seems too thin, add more ice cubes until you get a thick texture.
- Divide among four glasses; top each with chia seeds and a lime wedge.
See also Raspberry Mojito Mocktail
- Serving Size Serves 4
- Calories 86
- Carbohydrate Content 23 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 1 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g