Drizzle leftover dressing on your favorite cooked protein.
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and grated (about 1 cup packed)
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp peeled ginger, chopped
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar or apple-cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice (about ½ lemon)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp honey
- 8 cups winter greens, such as mixed greens, baby kale, or beet greens
1. In a blender, process carrots, oil, ginger, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, soy sauce, and honey until smooth. Thin dressing with ¼ to ½ cup water, if desired.
2. Toss the dressing in a bowl with greens and serve immediately.
Bonus Tip: You can refrigerate dressing in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 194
- Carbohydrate Content: 20 g
- Fat Content: 11 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g