Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
- Salsa: In medium bowl, mix all ingredients. Set aside.
- Place shredded zucchini in colander in sink. Sprinkle with salt and let stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 200°F. In large heavy skillet, preferably cast-iron, heat oil over medium heat. Add corn kernels and cook, stirring often, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool 5 minutes.
- Squeeze out as much moisture as possible from zucchini, using your hands. Transfer to large bowl. Stir in beaten eggs, flour, milk, cilantro, baking powder, pepper and cooled corn until blended.
- Wipe out skillet. Coat with vegetable cooking spray, then heat over medium-low heat until hot. For each pancake, add scant 1/4 cup batter to pan. Cook until golden underneath, 2 to 3 minutes. Turn and cook until set, 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Transfer to heatproof platter and keep warm in oven. Repeat with remaining batter, removing pan from heat and coating with more cooking spray between batches as necessary. Serve warm with salsa.
- Serving Size Makes 16
- Calories 64
- Carbohydrate Content 10 g
- Cholesterol Content 27 mg
- Fat Content 2 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 83 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g