The Natural Gourmet: Dandelion Tea Pumpkin Spice Latte
Dandelion Tea Pumpkin Spice Latte
This unique pumpkin spice latte features a delicious caffeine-free herbal remedy called dandelion tea. Dandelion tea can help reduce inflammation and improve digestive system functions. It aids the body in detoxifying and reducing symptoms of bloating and infection by providing significant amounts of vitamins A, C, D, E and B-complex, as well as calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc, manganese, copper, choline and boron when infused in hot water.
• 1 cup brewed dandelion tea (preferably roasted)
• 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
• 1-2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
• 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
• Pinch of ground cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves
In a small saucepan, whisk together tea, milk, maple syrup and pumpkin puree over medium heat. Whisk in spices. Heat mixture just until warmed, stirring occasionally. Enjoy immediately.