Dragon fruit, also known as "pitaya" is a fantastic super fruit known to cleanse the palate and regulate the digestive system. In this recipe, it’s blended with raw cashews, a natural sweetener, coconut oil and coconut milk to create a delicious parfait, light enough to be enjoyed day or night.
Yield: 2 servings
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- 3 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon 100% organic Maple Syrup
- 2 cups chopped dragon fruit
- In a high-speed blender, combine nuts, oil, maple syrup and milk; puree until smooth.
- Add dragon fruit and blend until smooth.