Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
Yoga sculpt mixes hand weights and asana to work and tone targeted areas of your body. Sculpt classes can be difficult and tough, but they also help you feel energized and ready to tackle your day. Warning: this motivating sculpt playlist might make you dance around the room (even with those weights in your hand)!
An Energizing Yoga Sculpt Playlist
1. “Pumpin’ Blood,” The Chainsmokers Remix
2. “Late Night,” ODESZA
3. “When We Were Young,” Lost Kings
4. “Love on Me,” Galantis
5. “Youngblood,” 5 Seconds of Summer
6. “It Ain’t Me,” Kygo ft. Selena Gomez
7. “Love Myself,” Hailee Steinfeld
8. “Kings of Summer,” ayokay ft. Quinn XCII
9. “Love Runs Out,” OneRepublic (Disciples Remix)
10. “Something from Nothing,” GRMM ft. Quinn XCII
11. “Born To Be Yours,” Kygo & Imagine Dragons
12. “One Kiss,” Calvin Harris (with Dua Lipa)
13. “Unsteady,” X Ambassadors (Justin Caruso Remix)
14. “Fast Car,” Tracy Chapman (Jonas Blue ft. Dakota Remix)
15. “Think About You,” Kygo ft. Valerie Broussard
Download the free Spotify software to listen to our playlists—and check back weekly for more of our fave yoga tunes.