Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
Each year on April 22, we celebrate Earth Day. This date marks the anniversary of the birth of the modern environmental movement. We created this playlist to educate and raise awareness on how we can better serve our planet, while also grounding and connecting you to the Earth while you’re on your mat.
A Grounding Earth Day Playlist
1. “Follow the Sun,” Xavier Rudd
2. “Mother Nature’s Son,” John Denver
3. “Big Yellow Taxi,” Joni Mitchell
4. “After the Gold Rush,” Neil Young
5. “(Nothing But) Flowers,” Talking Heads
6. “The Gardener,” The Tallest Man on Earth
7. “Garden Song,” John Denver
8. “Earth Song,” Michael Jackson
9. “Mercy Mercy Me,” Marvin Gaye (The Ecology)
10. “The Trees,” Rush
11. “Society,” Eddie Vedder
12. “Eyes Wide Open,” Gotye
Download the free Spotify software to listen to our playlists—and check back weekly for more of our fave yoga tunes.