At Yoga Journal, we love hearing from our community. Whether you’ve finally nailed that challenging pose you’ve been working on, have committed to deepening your meditation practice, or are showing us how you stay playful on the mat, we appreciate you sharing your journey with us.
We want to spread the love, by sharing your successes and challenges with the larger YJ community. Here are 10 yogis whose messages recently resonated with us. Follow us on Instagram to find more inspiration from yogis around the world—and don’t forget to tag us for an opportunity to be featured on our feed!
1. Thea Amin Joshi shared the importance of moving slowly both off and on the mat.
2. Rachel R Baylor reminded us that building community isn’t about amassing followers.
3. yogawithsianmarie outlined the benefits of a daily practice.
4. salveo_lifestyle linked yoga flow with creativity.
5. Sana Sawhney made us reconsider the definition of accomplishment.
6. yogawithtramaine showed off her power.