First Quarterly Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Report
On July 14, Yoga Journal released its inaugural diversity, equity, and inclusivity report.
Second Quarterly Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Report
On October 15, Yoga Journal released its second diversity, equity, and inclusivity report.
Third Quarterly Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Report
On January 14, Yoga Journal released its third diversity, equity, and inclusivity report.
In June and July of 2020, we contributed $10,000 to individuals and organizations that support BIPOC or are BIPOC-owned. In the spirit of transparency, those contributions are listed below, with links to their websites:
- June 20: Black Yoga Teachers Alliance
- June 21: Black Healers Connect
- June 22: Satya Yoga Cooperative
- June 23: Yoga Sihnuu
- June 24: Yoga Pipeline
- June 25: Yogis of Color
- June 26: You Good, Sis?
- June 27: BlackYogaTeachers365
- June 28: Yoga is Dead Podcast
- June 29: Davidia Turner
- June 30: Afro Yoga
- July 1: The Ohm Well
- July 2: Hellwig by Tikia
- July 3: Toned by BaggedEm
- July 4: Octavia Raheem
- July 5: Black Kids Do Yoga
- July 6: Retreat to Spirit
- July 7: Ama Wellness
- July 8: Michelle Cassandra Johnson
- July 9: Yoga 4 a Good Hood
- July 10: The Collective STL
- July 11: root3d
- July 12: Sara Clark
- July 13: Red Clay Yoga
- July 14: Amplify and Activate