Criteria: Your yoga service organization must be a U.S.-based 501(c)(3) with a track record of consistent community programs and support that dates back at least three years. Yogic tools and philosophy have to be core to those programs.
Amina Naru, Executive Director, Yoga Service Council
Pamela Stokes Eggleston, Executive Director, Yoga Service Council
Jennifer Cohen Harper, President, Yoga Service Council
Rob Schware, Executive Director, Give Back Yoga Foundation
David Lipsius, President and CEO, Yoga Alliance
Savannah Roach, Collective Impact Specialist, Here to Be at Lululemon
Apply Now! (Application process ends August 3rd)
Please send answers to the following questions to email@example.com, with the subject heading "Good Karma Awards." We look forward to reading your entry!
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Organization name
- Organization url
- Organization mission statement
- When was your organization founded?
- How many people did you serve in 2017?
- What are your goals for 2018 and 2019? (250 words max)
- How would this grant and exposure in Yoga Journal help you reach your goals? (250 words max)