Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
It’s fine to substitute other vegetables for the ones suggested here, but try to choose those with a similar amount of crunch.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, mix orange juice, water, soy sauce, lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of ginger. Add tofu and stir gently to blend. Set aside to marinate while you cook vegetables.
- In large Dutch oven, heat 1 tablespoon of sesame oil over medium heat. Add onion, bell pepper, garlic and remaining ginger and cook, stirring often, until onion is golden, about 7 minutes. Stir in bok choy, celery and zucchini and mix well. Stir in tofu with marinade.
- Bake until tofu is lightly browned and sauce is bubbly, 40 to 50 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook soba noodles in large pot of lightly salted boiling water according to package directions. Drain, return to saucepan and toss with remaining 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Serve noodles with tofu and vegetables spooned over top. Sprinkle with cilantro if desired and serve hot.
- Serving Size 4 Servings
- Calories 217
- Carbohydrate Content 21 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 13 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 140 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g