Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Toasted tofu cubes add surprising crunch.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Spray sheet pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- To make Dressing: Place vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper in food processor or blender, and, with motor running, slowly add olive oil in steady stream.
- To make Croutons: Place tofu cubes and onion slices on sheet pan. Bake 15 minutes, remove from oven and cool.
- To make Salad: Toss all ingredients in salad bowl. Drizzle with dressing, and toss again.
- Garnish with tofu croutons and roasted onions before serving.
- Serving Size SERVES 4
- Calories 580
- Carbohydrate Content 15 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 57 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content 8 g
- Sodium Content 440 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g