Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Makes 12 wraps30 minutes or fewer
- Heat oven to 250F. Wrap tortillas in foil and bake about 10 minutes, or until heated through. Alternatively, wrap tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave on high for 30 to 60 seconds.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, whisk together garlic, tamari or soy sauce, vinegar and sesame oil. Set aside.
- Preheat stove-top grill or griddle according to manufacturer’s directions. Brush eggplant lightly with oil and place, oiled side down, on grill. Cook over medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer eggplant to a platter and brush with garlic sauce, then cut each slice into three.
- To assemble, place 2 to 3 pieces eggplant in each tortilla. Garnish with dollop of yogurt and sprinkling of sesame seeds. Wrap tortilla around filling ingredients.
- Serving Size SERVES 12
- Calories 89
- Carbohydrate Content 11 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 1724 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g