Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
This easy dish is equally good hot or cold, and leftovers make a great take-along lunch.
- Whisk together peanut butter, sesame oil, soy sauce, sherry, vinegar, sugar and red pepper flakes in saucepan.
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, place cabbage in colander over sink. Warm sauce over medium-low heat.
- Drain noodles over cabbage in colander to wilt cabbage. Transfer noodles and cabbage to serving bowl, add sauce, and toss until combined.
- Sprinkle with cilantro, and serve.
- Serving Size Serves 4
- Calories 408
- Carbohydrate Content 59 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 13 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 15 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 553 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g